top of page

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at







Patoka Lake Regional Water & Sewer District (PLRWSD) was organized in 1975 as an independent political entity of the State of Indiana. PLRWSD either provides water or treats wastewater for 11 Southern Indiana counties, including the communities of Dubois, Celestine, Schnellville, and St. Anthony which affects over 31,000 households and businesses which amounts to over 100,000 people. 


bottom of page